$40,000 - $45,000 salary + commission
Pulse Technology is seeking an IT Account Executive will be involved in selling a wide range of technology offerings and service to provide customize solutions to fit customers unique needs. To be successful in this role; you must be very driven, competitive, and resilient. You must be technical yet sales-oriented, team-focused, aggressive, and have great people skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospect and qualify potential clients daily to ensure adequate revenue pipeline.
- Act as liaison between potential and current clients and the company to ensure customer’s expectations are met and goodwill maintained.
- Manage assigned accounts within your given territory in an exceptional and timely manner, following the sales process in discovery, assessment, alignment, validation, proposal, and on-going business reviews.
- Attend scheduled sales meetings and ensure proper information flow between management, so that stated sales goals and objectives are met.
- Identify new potential opportunities through qualifying while prospecting, during meetings and conducting an assessment for IT and MNS services to include but not limited to voice and data, security, phone systems, software, hardware, and help desk services.
- Use sales activities & database management to reach communicate and track project results: appointments, on-site workflow analysis, solution collaboration presentations, proposals, implementation of solutions and account reviews.
- Collaborate with other sales professionals and specialist to develop solutions.
- BS/BA degree in business or another related field
- Previous business-to-business sales experience
- Previous experience selling IT services preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Committed to personal development in order to stay up to date on market trends and impacts.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels.
- Excellent communication & listener; oral and written and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle obstacles and rejection and perform at the highest level of productivity.
- Must be flexible in break and lunch periods depending on work-flow.
- This is an 8am to 5pm position with the potential to go outside of these hours to meet projects deadlines.
- Uncapped earning potential via a base salary plus simplified commission structure, based upon % of every dollar sold.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance