Build your Career with an Industry Leader
Fort Dearborn Company is a leader in printed labels for the consumer products industry. Join Fort Dearborn and you will have the opportunity to become part of an organization that is committed to excellence and industry leadership for almost 100 years.
Summary: Responsible for inspection, banding and shrink wrapping stacks of finished labels as well as assembling and packing boxes of finished labels. Meets safety, production, sustainability, and quality standards. Interacts with other departments to achieve company’s core strategies. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- We are looking for motivated individuals for our Days and Nights 12 hour shifts $15.75 + shift differential 5-8%
- Inspects finished labels to ensure quality.
- Bands and shrink wraps stacks of finished labels.
- Assembles corrugated boxes or trays.
- Packs finished labels in boxes for shipment.
- Stacks boxes on pallet for shipment.
- Completes required documentation in an accurate and prompt manner.
- Operates a pallet jack.
- Complies with established facility safety policies and procedures, other work instructions, and other regulations (IE: ISO, GMA SAFE, HAACP) as applicable.
- Interacts and behaves professionally. Treats all associates respectfully and professionally while maintaining company code of ethics.
- Responsible for maintaining daily housekeeping efforts which may include painting and cleaning of facility (interior and exterior).
- Travels as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Fort Dearborn offers a competitive wage and generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and 401(k).
Fort Dearborn welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Fort Dearborn Company is an equal opportunity employer.