The Implementation Engineer will be responsible for managing the daily operations of internal and customer computer networks. In this role you will oversee overseeing digital security and performing maintenance to ensure that the system is operating at full capacity. You will also be tasked with installing hardware and software when necessary. To be successful in this role, a strong understanding of network infrastructure and the ability to administer and troubleshoot network devices are needed.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Assess a company or organization’s network and computer system needs.
- Install hardware and software.
- Make upgrades and repairs as needed.
- Oversee digital security.
- Perform maintenance that all systems are operating.
- Collect and analyze data to optimize performance.
- Onboard users to network.
- Train users on hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot problems with the system.
- Oversee local area network and wide area network.
- Reporting to the Implementation Manager.
- Implementation Engineer hours are 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
- Hours may vary due to meetings, networking, training, etc.
- Manage time effectively through keeping priorities in order.
- Maintain general organizational skills through personal planning.
- Display high ethics, character, and commitment to the business.
- Display initiative in handling problems and making the business grow.
- Maintain a stable, positive daily personal disposition.
- On a monthly basis, proactively drive towards personal self-improvement.
- Accept responsibility for group behaviors and results.
- Recognize that change is a competitive edge and find the positive side to all change.
- Always follow the company policy procedures.
- A Bachelor's degree in IT or Computer Science is needed for you to be considered for this role.
- Strong understanding of computer network infrastructure.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Ability to quickly learn technologies and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of IT staff inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Experience with local area network and wide area network administration.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger; handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
A safe and reliable automobile to travel to and from client locations, networking events, training programs and the like is a necessity
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply visit https://www.pulsetechnology.com/careers