(Urdu Speaking) Personal Support Worker (Part Time)
Orchard Village is looking for a part time Personal Support Workers (Urdu Speaking) to join our Home Based Services team.
- Works 1:1 with an individual in his early 40s.
- Support individual with hygiene, meals, transportation, housekeeping, and personal outcomes.
- Support individual with doing in-home and community activities.
- No lifting restrictions are allowed. Fluent in Urdu, preferred.
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience working with people with developmental disabilities
- Valid driver’s license
- Clear criminal background (or DPH waiver)
- Availability to attend training required.
- Fluent in Urdu, preferred.
Days vary, 10-15 hours/week, and are based on the client/ family's request. Reliability, flexibility, and self-guidance are essential.