Program and Entitlements Coordinator
Orchard Village is looking to hire a full time Program and Entitlements Coordinator.
Manage the entitlements processes and maintain client benefits; support Program, Quality Assurance & Training processes; submit and process DHS Medicaid Waiver billing monthly; maintain front desk operations including answering phones, screening visitors, mail, office supplies, etc. Additional responsibilities include:
- Initiating, maintaining, and ensuring maximum benefits & entitlements from DHS, social security & private services for clients.
- Coordinating online DSP training & training schedule.
- Assisting with client & staff documentation audits.
- Providing general program and administrative office support.
- Bachelor’s degree in social services required
- Strong written, verbal, organization & analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Previous knowledge of DD service system preferred
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle