Full Time Job Coach
Orchard Village is seeking a Full Time Job Coach to join our team! You support clients with disabilities in community based internships, teaching and adapting the environment so that increasing levels of independence are achieved.
- Advocate on behalf of all program participants, working to foster the individual’s independence and enhancing skills both inside and outside the workplace.
- Provide support to individuals with disabilities to obtain community based employment.
- Maintain interdisciplinary communication, progress notes for each client, input for quarterly vocational assessments & task/job analysis.
- Associate’s degree or higher in Psychology, Social Work, Education, Rehabilitation, or a related field preferred.
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities preferred.
- A combination high school diploma/GED and at least 1 year of experience working with people with disabilities will be considered
- Demonstrated commitment to the philosophy of person-centered services for people with disabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Valid driver’s license required.