Full-Time Events and Communication Associate
Orchard Village is looking for an Events & Communications Associate. This position oversees the donor database and plans, manages, and helps implement effective fundraising events for the organization. The position is also responsible for the social media and communications for the agency.
- Oversee all aspects of special event management to include event planning and production, event underwriting, and execution of events.
- Responsible for the successful planning and execution of communications and marketing projects.
- Create an effective event and communication strategy that includes social media, website, email, and broadcast media.
- Develop volunteer relationships for the organization.
- Support Development Department operations, including managing the donor database, invitation production, communication with volunteers, acknowledgements, inquires, social media, and communications.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-3 years of event planning and communications preferred
- Competency in using design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience with Constant Contact, Social Media, and auction software preferred
- Valid driver's license and personal vehicle required
- Must be willing to work some evenings and occasional weekends