Day Program Coordinator
Orchard Village is looking to hire a full time Day Program Coordinator.
- Provide QIDP support for community-based day services.
- Deliver direct, meaningful, and dynamic services to participants on-site and in the community.
- Using a variety of techniques, support program participants in the advancement of their skills and abilities, based on person-centered planning.
- Support individuals in community-based vocational and leisure activities.
- State of Illinois QIDP certification
- Bachelor’s degree in education, special education, psychology, rehabilitation counseling, or social work
- One year experience working in the field of developmental disabilities (including at least six months working directly with persons with developmental disabilities)
- Demonstrated commitment to the philosophy of person-centered services and ability to support personal outcomes for people with developmental disabilities