Behavioral Health Clinician - Up to $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
Do you have a gift for providing care and support for those who live with mental illness and intellectual or developmental disabilities? We are looking for a compassionate and solution-focused team member to carry out Orchard Village’s mission. The Behavioral Health Clinician assists with assessment, treatment planning and implementation of therapy for clients with disabilities.
- Review and assess referrals for appropriateness of services
- Complete Illinois Medicaid Comprehensive Assessment of Needs and Strengths (IM+CANS) and treatment plans for clients
- Participate in Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) meetings
- Create and facilitate therapy groups consisting of 4-6 participants
- Manage a caseload of approximately 25 individuals
- No after hours crisis calls requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Services required, Master’s preferred
- LSW/LPC required
- Knowledgeable in Medicaid documentation and billing
- Knowledgeable of the Diagnostic Statistical Manual-V (DSM-5)
- Experience working with adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Personal vehicle and valid driver's license required