Behavioral Health Clinic Director
Orchard Village is seeking a Full-Time Behavioral Health Clinic Director.
- Responsible for the administration and daily operations of the Behavioral Health Clinic, including program development and growth of the clinic.
- Demonstrate support and promotion of personal outcome measures and commitment to the mission, values and principles of the agency.
- Provide and monitor assessment, treatment planning, therapy, discharge planning, psychological testing and case management of clients enrolled in services.
- Carry a caseload of clients and meet minimum weekly billing requirements.
- Clinical license – LCSW, LCPC or Clinical Psychologist
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field
- Three to five years’ experience of direct clinical experience providing individual, family and group psychotherapy
- Minimum of two years’ experience working with people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, dually diagnosed preferred
- Working knowledge of assessment, treatment planning and documentation needed for billing to Medicaid and insurance companies