Behavior Support Specialist, Level II / BCBA
Orchard Village is currently recruiting for a full-time BCBA / Behavior Support Specialist, Level II
A BCBA / Behavior Support Specialist, Level II acts as a leader in collaboration with the client, family members, Outcome Support Team (OST), and other stakeholders in order to implement and monitor client Behavior Support Plans (BSPs). Follow best practice models for implementing positive behavior support interventions and provide the OST with support. Maintain a case load of clients enrolled in various programs. Make regular visitation to clients across environments, including Day Service providers, vocational settings, & residential settings. Regular analysis of client behavior data and accurate clinical documentation are also required.
- Master’s Degree, in psychology or human services field required
- BACB certification, or eligible for certification within the next year, preferred.
- 1500 hours of coursework, training, and/or supervised professional experience in the application of behavior analysis or behaviorally-based therapy models, required
- Experience supporting individuals with significant physical and mental health challenges required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of IL Department of Human Services regulations preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Valid driver’s license, personal vehicle and ability to travel to multiple sites required