Orchard Village has internships (not paid) open to graduate level BCBA students. As a BCBA intern, you will have the opportunity to earn supervision hours towards BCBA or BCaBA requirements while simultaneously getting hands on experience.
- Under the supervision of a certified Behavior Analyst, assist the interdisciplinary team in conducting, developing, and implementing functional behavior assessments.
- Observe the development, evaluation, and confirmation of clinical outcomes of behavior intervention plans and skill development goals for individuals supported.
- Establish and practice these skills with guided practice.
- Currently enrolled in an approved graduate program with a concentration in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field
- Must be pursuing certification as a BCBA or BCaBA
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older with a valid driver's license.
- Clear criminal background check