- Repairs and maintains machinery and equipment through troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Installs equipment, machinery, and/or fixtures
- Plans the rearrangement of office furniture and factory equipment.
- Maintains and repairs the facility’s structure, equipment and grounds, including plumbing, electrical and HVAC.
- Performs skilled trades work, such as carpentry or painting in the construction, repair or alteration of structures such as walls, roofs or office fixtures.
- Makes periodic or special inspections of the premise to determine if any repair work is necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
|Requirements: (1 year of college is equivalent to 2 years of experience)
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum of 5 years of maintenance work experience working on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of electricity, ampacity, multi-voltage distribution systems and be able to select proper conductors and bend conduit.
- Must have excellent mechanical aptitude.
- Able to read and work from blueprints and schematics
- Able to analyze mechanical problems, recommend solutions, and initiate repairs.
- Comprehensive knowledge basic welding and carpentry
- Capable of operating a band saw, table saw, drill press, and portable electric hand tools.
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Ability to work independently, receiving little instruction on daily work, but receiving general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- Must be a team player
- Must have good oral and written skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Experience working with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
||Sitting, fingering, talking, hearing, grasping, feeling, walking, standing, crouching, lifting, pulling, pushing, repetitive motions
||Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Must be able to climb ladders, work on roofs, and work in small enclosed spaces.