Experienced Crew Chief
Servpro of Morton Grove/East Niles is looking for a Restoration Crew Chief. This position is for residential and commercial fire and water clean-up and restoration. Job assignments include but are not limited to specialty mitigation services, light demolition, water extraction, mold abatement, vandalism clean-up, fire and smoke damage mitigation, content move-outs and pack ins, and content cleaning. This position also directs, aids, and supervises the Restoration Technicians assigned to the project.
$20.00-$25.00 per hour based on experience.
- Medical and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- On Call Bonus
- Previous experience as a Crew Chief in a fire and flood restoration company is highly desired.
- Good communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation
- Able to move and/or lift 50+ lbs.
- Working on-call schedule is required.
- Pass background check and drug screen
- IICRC Water Restoration Tech Certification (WRT) is a plus.
- Ensures the timely quality completion of assigned restoration cleaning, moving, packing, or general labor projects.
- Directs, aids, and supervises the Restoration Techs and Staff Laborers assigned to the Restoration Crew Chief by the Project Manager on a per project basis.
- Ensures and evaluates competence and quality of the Restoration Techs and Staff Laborers.
- Ensures a continuous increase in the knowledge and skill level (training) of the Restoration Techs and Staff Laborers.
- Ensures the security, integrity, and cleanliness of all Company equipment and supplies used on or taken to assigned projects by the Restoration Crew Chief.
- Ensures the productivity of the Restoration Techs and Staff Laborers assigned to the Restoration Crew Chief by the Project Manager.
- Ensures all required restoration project documentation, including forms and photo-documentation, is completed in accordance with established protocols.
- Ensures excellent customer communication and relations.
- Perform other duties as required. These duties may include job functions that are outside the scope of normal job duties.
- Competitive compensation with opportunity for overtime
- Great Benefits
- We work together – openly and cross-functionally because it enables us to build relationships, learn together and win as a team.
- We go above and beyond for our clients, and you’ll find that we have a dynamic environment where learning and growth opportunities are abundant and hard work and results are awarded.