Service Advisor-Full Time Position
The newest store within the Golf Mill & Hawk Auto Group, Golf Mill Chevrolet, is currently seeking a customer focused experienced Service Advisor!
Service ASM Responsibilities:
- Schedule repair appointments
- Greet customers in service lanes
- Generate appraisals and estimates
- Write repair orders and follow up with the customer
- Verify warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions by providing excellent customer service.
- Strong listening & communication skills
- Commitment to customer service satisfaction
- Detail oriented
- Experience in a leadership role or Service ASM preferred.
- Previous success in resolving customer service issues
- A high level of professionalism and courteousness
- A desire to be in the automotive industry
- Sales experience
- Knowledge of vehicle repairs and warranty work is a plus
- Bi-lingual is a PLUS
- Full Benefits Package
- Hourly rate plus commission
- Monthly Bonus
- Life Insurance provided by employer
- 401k with employer contribution
- High Customer Satisfaction for Both Sales & Service!
- A Professional and Respectful Work Environment
- Opportunities for Advancement - We Promote from Within!
- Top Training and Selling Processes to Properly Assist Today’s Customers
To schedule an interview, forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including background check, drug screening and MVR check. We are an equal opportunity employer.