Are you interested in joining a growing facilities team that will support Shure through an exciting time of continued global growth? We want to hear from you!
In your role as Senior Coordinator, Workplace Services, you will be responsible for supporting the Facilities Department by providing a wide variety of administrative support for operations, real estate and security. This position ensures the smooth operation of the department and provides support to all leadership roles.
- Provides coordination and administrative support to the Facilities department ensuring the successful implementation of department processes which includes scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, meeting minutes and coordinating special events.
- Places orders for materials, services, equipment and furniture as directed and tracks order status.
- Prepares purchase requests, reviews and processes invoices, compares actual spend to the budget and assists with the preparation of the annual operating and project budgets for various cost centers under management review.
- Coordinates vendor management tasks as directed.
- Assists with moves/adds/changes including new hire setup and orientation.
- Aids in providing department customer service through the department help desk, by assisting with service tickets as required and preparing monthly metric reports.
- Assist with preparing and maintaining policies and procedures, ensuring all records and documents are in accordance with established procedures.
- Assists with department communications and updates the Facilities division web site.
- Reviews record retention schedule and ensures associated activities are followed.
- Coordinates and compiles data from a variety of sources for inclusion in reports and presentations, ensures completion in a timely and efficient manner.
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion of a high school degree required. Associate degree preferred.
Minimum of 5 years of administrative experience working on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative.
- Experience working in a corporate facilities department a plus.
- Has substantial understanding of the job, and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Ability to work independently, receiving little instruction on daily work with general instructions on newly introduced assignments, assuring practices and procedures are followed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of applications, including excel, powerpoint etc. and have the ability to learn new software.
- Prior experience with SAP & Concur a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of proper grammar, spelling and language usage with ability to produce accurate correspondence using proper formats.
- Ability to use discretion and exercise sound judgement.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work well with internal departments of the Company while maintaining positive and professional relationships.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must have a vehicle and be able to travel between local property sites