Gymnastics Instructor (full-time or part-time) hours are flexible!!
Gymnastics Instructor (full-time or part-time)
Whether you are passionate about working with children or staying connected to gymnastics, Viking Gymnastics & Dance is searching for friendly, fun, reliable individuals who want to stay active while also making a positive impact. Here at Viking, we encourage our staff to work with creativity, passion, and enthusiasm.
Ideal candidates enjoy working with children in ways that build confidence through recreational gymnastics. Our mission is to teach quality gymnastics & dance in a safe and encouraging fashion while giving the highest quality, individualized instruction to every student. We believe it is important to have a collaborative staff that is varied in experience, personality, and coaching style.
Preferred qualities include, but are not limited to:
- Strong communication and collaborating skills
- Professional and respectful
- Kind and compassionate
- Experience interacting with children and parents
- Practice and teach safety
- Knowledge and understanding of basic gymnastics skills
- Coaching experience is a plus; however, we will train the right candidate
Viking Gymnastics & Dance offers competitive pay, paid personal time off and flexible schedules. Full-time staff members are eligible for health benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Veterans/Disability